Oct 21 & 22 | 6:00 – 18:00 (PST) both days
Cost: $250 for Prince George Physicians – Funding for PG physicians has been supplemented by the Prince George RCME funds.
$955 for residents, allied health, physicians outside of Prince George.
Location: UHNBC Learning and Development Centre, 1475 Edmonton St, Prince George, BC
Seize the opportunity to be present with peers and learn to improve the care provided to women, babies, and families during pregnancy, labour, and postpartum.
- Ideal learning format with hands-on training
- Featuring the latest research and most up-to-date information
- Convenient online pre-course examination
- Modern technologies and equipment for an enhanced learning experience
- An Accredited Simulation Activity (Section 3) as defined by the RCSPC for up to 15 hours
- This Assessment program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 45 Mainpro+ credits
Registration is required: First come, first serve as space is limited.
For more information about the ALARM course click here.
The course will comply with the Northern Health and Provincial Health guidelines and will continue to review information as it becomes available.
If you are unable to attend you must cancel within 72 hours of the workshop day to receive a refund.