Oct 25 – Dec 13 | Tuesdays, 6:30pm – 9:00pm | All-Day Class Saturday Dec 3rd
RCCbc’s Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course for healthcare providers with Dr. Rahul Gupta is back for Fall 2022.
Through practicing mindfulness, it is possible to restore a sense of vitality and agency to act in our collective best interest.
Some of the possible benefits of the course, which runs from October to December, include:
- Recognize and respond differently to implicit bias.
- Better tolerate uncertainty, change and complexity.
- Perceive self & others with more clarity & compassion.
- Improve skillful decision-making and collaborating.
- Mitigate symptoms of exhaustion & trauma.
This participatory, trauma-sensitive course includes:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness practices, including movement.
- Group inquiry and breakout sessions for deepening learning.
- Review of the science of mindfulness.
- Assignments for home practice.
- Home practice audio materials and manual.
The course, which is geared towards providers (physicians, NPs, midwives, etc) will run Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm–9pm PT, October 25 to December 13.